Sunday, June 21, 2009

Oh EA Of Little Faith!

I just read about a bunch of religious groups getting bent out of shape by a PR stunt pulled by EA Games to generate some buzz for their upcoming release Dante's Inferno. Apparently, Christians are appalled by a mock Christian protest demanding no one buy the game. Really? Christian people, do you really want to go there? GIMME A FREAKING BREAK ALREADY!!!!!

First of all, where the HELL do you get off being offended in the first place? I mean, after all, you're the same nuts that gave us the freaking Inquisition, murdered all the NATIVE inhabitants of a lot of different places, America included, spreading your poisoned gospel of intolerance and fear, sent all the poor folks to fight your holy wars again...and again....and again....to in-freakin-infinity, gave us Adolf Hitler and the Holocaust, and elected that closet serial killer George W. Bush to office. (I'm talking of the governorship of Texas, not the White House...he pulled an Ahmadinejad there.....twice.) So, I'd really like to know where you assholes get the stones to bitch about some game?

You know what? It really doesn't matter. You've been full of crap since before your ancestors ripped off Greek Mythology like Whitey stole Rock-n-Roll to create yourselves a 'new' religion. Want to know the truth? Darwin was right! People have been around a lot longer than you bible thumping idiots believe. A distant relative of modern man was around while Pangea was still whole. Need proof? Look to Australia. The Aborigines are living proof we evolved from apes. I mean, as a people, they look like the bastard child of some swinging ape and Jim Morrison, for crying out loud. What's really odd is I can take pictures of all the people on Earth and prove evolution with one irregularity....white people. It's true. We white folk are freaks of freaking nature. Only Whitey has a myriad of hair and eye colors. All other races have dark hair and dark eyes.....at least, until Thomas Jefferson comes to your part of town, if you know what I mean!

What does this all mean to you as a Christian? Simple. You're wrong. You're wrong about just about every damned thing you spew from your pious faces. Not feeling very holier-than-thou now, are you? So, after you get done having your little bullshit temper tantrum, get up, get out there, and get yourself a life. Quit harping about what other people are doing and mind your own damned business.

I know you can't help being stupid, your preachers make you that way....they get you while your young and naive and hope you never learn to think for yourself because, once you do, you see how absurd religion really is. The bible doesn't make a bit of sense. It really doesn't. Do you really think magic once existed in this world and was suddenly stripped away? Or, even crazier still, that someone taking the ass-whooping of the millenium washed away sin from the world? If so...why are we still fighting wars and seeing people die on a daily basis for no good reason? If your god is as powerful and loving as you say, why does he tolerate the condition of the world? I'd be plenty pissed at all of you if it was me. I've told god to go do himself more times than I can remember and, you know what? Other than a fervent few religious nuts that jump back in horror waiting for the lightning bolt to get me....uh, that was Zeus who chucked lightning, by the way, not Jehovah....not a damned thing happened.

I hope you don't come to my home to protest me. I am not as evolved as some of you think you are and I might throw poo at you just like an ape. Seriously. Stay the hell off my lawn.

No comments: